This is our story :: and we’re delighted that you’d like to read about it :: our volunteer training mornings, our local and national news in our newsletters, responding to topics and published articles.
Thank you; and let us know what you think.
1. Sharing our Christmas sessions with Foundation 1 to Yr 6 pupils this term has been such a pleasure. Read about just one of our lovely sessions, among other news, in our 2018 Autumn Newsletter.
2. Our Volunteer training day in September featured our guest speaker, Julie Easton, talking about RE and Autism. Read the summary of the talk, about the prayer stations and workshops that followed :: a volunteer responded, “very special to be able to meet with others who ‘get’ what we do and are passionate about this work”.
Read our response, in the recent article, to news of Secondary Schools failing to deliver even a basic level of RE and the young people who would describe themselves as active followers of Jesus and not scared of going into a church.
4. Summer term 2018 was an extraordinary time for REinspired; new schools launches; more schools approaching us to bring RE to life to their pupils; our ever growing REinspired family; a faithful volunteer team … read it all in our Newsletter.
5. Read the news of some of our Autumn 2017 term activities here in this Newsletter. From REinspired starting in new schools in West & South Reading, to updates on Guernsey REinspired and Caversham REinspired; being involved in a Harvest assembly; fun and laughter at our September training session; sharing World’s Aid Day with Yr6 pupils.
6. Rosemary, LLM from Oxfordshire, visited REinspired for two months, from September 2017 :: Julia was excited as LLM’s don’t usually have a placement with schoolswork. Read the article of her experience. Also read the article directly from The Door online ….
7. Are you interested in helping us? Like to see what went on at our September 2017 training with our lovely volunteers? Read about it here
8. Read all about our exciting 2017 summer term … Bishop of Oxford joined us in a Big Question session; Trustee update; Transition Events; Team leader and volunteer news … just open the pdf attached