This is our story :: and we’re delighted that you’d like to read it :: our volunteer training mornings, our local and national news in our newsletters, responding to topics and published articles.
22. We’ve had a fantastic Autumn Term which included more ‘in person’ visits that we had expected. This was really encouraging. More secondary schools have asked us in to share meaningful sessions with their students. Our Prayers and Thanksgiving pointers give more news. Julia ends her editorial with God telling her ‘do not be afraid’ – who else heard this same voice? Read more of what’s happened here.
21. Julia tells us of the summer term we have had: “I am heartened to see all the positive comments from our schools as to how we have managed to support them over what has been an extremely challenging year.” To read more from Julia and others, click here
20. Happy Easter 2021 :: There’s more to tell you of what’s been going on in Schools this term. Although not there in person we’ve created session videos for each year group in our Primary schools and a couple for our Secondary schools. Read all about it here
19. Happy Christmas 2020 :: So much to tell you of what’s happened this term, wow! You will have a fantastic read in our Christmas Card/Newsletter here
18. September/October 2020 :: It’s been such a joy to resume and share some of our sessions with our Schools again. One of the first was a pre-recorded primary session, Creation, for Yr3. Teachers and pupils alike are loving the virtual interaction from us, and hearing the story afresh – God the Creator offering us a picture of how he cares for us. This is one of their pieces of craftwork
17. REinspired is back in schools! Since September REinspired have been giving pre-recorded sessions for primary and secondary schools. See our video to have a taster of what’s been happening!
Following UK government advice issued on Monday 16th March 2020, the trustees of REinspired have agreed to suspend all Assembly’s, school and church sessions until further notice. We recognise that this is disappointing for our team, volunteers and schools. However, we are taking this measure to provide the best care for those we encounter and the health and safety of our staff and volunteers. We will continue to work hard behind the scenes during this time and look forward to being with you again soon. Please be assured of our prayers and support during this difficult time.
16. This month the Southern Counties Baptist Association Home Mission hosts a Community Day on Saturday (14 March) in Southampton. We were excited to be able to send them this article to give to all those who attended and share our video clip with them: video
15. In our Autumn news Julia shares her love of twinkly lights and reminds us that God calls us to be light shining in the darkness: Carrie has created a new Prayer session for Yr9s: Alison remembers her 13yrs as Team Leader in REinspired: Chris tells us to be pencils in the hands for God: Sarah lets us know what’s been happening at South Reading: Fiona gives a response from a teacher’s perspective. Enjoy the read 🙂
14. Our summer news gives you info on what’s been happening this term. Volunteer training on Thursday 12th September too!
13. Team Leader Vacancy – read now to find more details – closing date 1st August
12. A revamped session literally overnight has teacher spellbound! Read how it was done
11. Revd Neil Warwick has been an awesome supporter for and with REinspired these past 10 years. Read all about why he loves REinspired here.
10. Our lovely Ben will be soon moving to his first parish. He writes of his experiences being a Curate at St Nicolas Church and working within a local primary school. His warmth, his sensitivity and insight are captured just a touch, here. And, listen to the video of the chat with Julia, of Ben’s 3yr time with REinspired.
9. Have you listened to Julia’s faith journey conversation with Bishop of Oxford, Steven Croft? If you haven’t you can hear it here! It’s a beautiful and inspiring moments of her experiences.
8. Sharing our Christmas sessions with Foundation 1 to Yr 6 pupils this term has been such a pleasure. Read about just one of our lovely sessions, among other news, in our 2018 Autumn Newsletter.
7. Our Volunteer training day in September featured our guest speaker, Julie Easton, talking about RE and Autism. Read the summary of the talk, about the prayer stations and workshops that followed :: a volunteer responded, “very special to be able to meet with others who ‘get’ what we do and are passionate about this work”.
Read our response, in the recent article, to news of Secondary Schools failing to deliver even a basic level of RE and the young people who would describe themselves as active followers of Jesus and not scared of going into a church.
5. Summer term 2018 was an extraordinary time for REinspired; new schools launches; more schools approaching us to bring RE to life to their pupils; our ever growing REinspired family; a faithful volunteer team … read it all in our Newsletter.
4. Read the news of some of our Autumn 2017 term activities here in this Newsletter. From REinspired starting in new schools in West & South Reading, to updates on Guernsey REinspired and Caversham REinspired; being involved in a Harvest assembly; fun and laughter at our September training session; sharing World’s Aid Day with Yr6 pupils.
3. Rosemary, LLM from Oxfordshire, visited REinspired for two months, from September 2017 :: Julia was excited as LLM’s don’t usually have a placement with schoolswork. Read the article of her experience. Also read the article directly from The Door online ….
2. Are you interested in helping us? Like to see what went on at our September 2017 training with our lovely volunteers? Read about it here
1. Read all about our exciting 2017 summer term … Bishop of Oxford joined us in a Big Question session; Trustee update; Transition Events; Team leader and volunteer news … just open the pdf attached