What Personal Information does the website collect about you?
The types of information we gather include:
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our provision of resources and communicating with you.
- Automatic collection of information: We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we may use ‘cookies’. You can find information about the types of cookies we use below.
- Information from other sources: We sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our delivery agents or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily. We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information for the purposes of improving our service to you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of the site.
The table below shows the cookies we use:
[supsystic-tables id=2]The majority of web browsers allow some control of cookies. To find out how to change cookie settings in your browser, click here.
You will find a number of YouTube videos embedded on this website. Videos on our website are embedded using privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer if you start to play a video, but will not set cookies if you do not click on the video. For more information, view Youtube’s embedded video information page.
Do we share your personal information?
We do not share any information we collect about you. We share customer information only with our agents such as our distributors and associated businesses (see below).
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is:
- reasonably necessary to comply with the law
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions
- to protect our rights and those of our users
Terms and Conditions, notices and revisions